Terms and Conditions
Information note pursuant to the 30 June 2003 Legislative Decree n. 196 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) and the terms and purpose of the EU 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Pursuant to article n. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Fondazione Giorgio e Isa de Chirico, whose registered address is 31 Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Rome, represented by Professor Paolo Picozza, Esq., acting in the capacity of data controller, provides the following information regarding the processing of the personal data of Users booking a guided tour of the Giorgio de Chirico House-museum through the on-line booking system available on the website: www.fondazionedechirico.org.
Types of data
- Registration Data: information asked of the user on the website during the registration process for booking purposes by means of computer systems and software procedures;
- Service Activation Data: during their normal operation the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the services acquire data related to the IP address used by the User to connect to the source website and the related service logs.
Legal basis and purposes for which the data are being processed
The processing of personal data carried out by Fondazione Giorgio e Isa de Chirico based on art. 6, par. 1 lett. b) (processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract).
The data may be processed by Fondazione Giorgio e Isa de Chirico for the following purposes:
- to allow the User access to the website for purposes strictly related to the online service for booking a guided tour of the House-museum;
- to ensure correct and effective technical support;
- to send information regarding our Booking Service and our Terms and Conditions. The User’s data are also used to in order to reply in the event they contact Fondazione Giorgio e Isa de Chirico;
- the data could be used to ascertain liability in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the website or against third parties;
- to comply with legal obligations, including fiscal obligations.
Method of data processing
Personal data are processed using manual and automated systems strictly for the purposes mentioned above. The processing of data will be carried out within the limits imposed by the abovementioned Regulation, by means of instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality and can be carried out by automated instruments, which stores, manages and transmits the data itself, with the exception of profiling.
Data treatment is carried out by our authorised personnel under the direction and control of the data controller and, for the purposes mentioned above, also by third parties (for example technical services providers, postal services, hosting providers, computer and communication companies) which, if necessary, will be appointed as data processors by the data controller.
Provision of data
The provision of data as mentioned in points 1 and 2 of the ‘Types of data’ paragraph of the present information notice is mandatory and is a requirement necessary for the provision of the online booking services. Any failure to provide the data, even partially, will make it impossible for Fondazione Giorgio e Isa de Chirico to proceed with the request.
Communication of data
In addition to any communication of the data necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations, data gathered and processed may be communicated to:
- consultants and/or technicians performing functions for the purposes mentioned above;
- banking and insurance companies performing functions for the purposes mentioned above;
- subjects processing data according to specific legal obligations;
- judicial or administrative authorities performing specific legal obligations.
Personal data will not under any circumstance be communicated or dissiminated.
Place of Data Processing
Data is processed at the headquarters of the data controller or at any place the parties engaged in the process are located.
Data Retention Time
Data is conserved in such a way as to allow for the identification of the individual for a period of time no greater than that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and then processed, in accordance with legal and/or fiscal obligations.
Rights of the Interested Parties
Pursuant to EU 2016/679 GDPR, the interested parties can contact Fondazione Giorgio e Isa de Chirico at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, to enforce the following rights:
- To be informed of the existence of data processing that may concern them;
- To obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them, even if not yet registered, and communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based;
- To obtain access to and rectification or deletion of the data, restriction of the processing, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed, as well as the right to data portability;
- To be informed of the origin of the personal data;
- To be informed of the about the purposes and methods of processing;
- To be informed about the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- To be informed about the transfer of personal data from countries belonging to the EU to “third” countries (not belonging to the EU or the European Economic Area);
- To be informed about the identification details of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 27 of Regulation 2016/679;
- To be informed about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or who, as data controller or delegated persons, can obtain access to these;
- To obtain the updating, the rectification or, if interested, the integration of the data;
- To freely transfer your personal data to other service providers;
- To Request the modification, cancellation and removal of your data;
- To be able to present a claim to the supervisory authority pursuant to art. 77 GDPR.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection. In any case, the User will be free at all times to revoke the consent given by sending formal notice to the following PEC address email@example.com.
Duties of the Data Controller
- Ensure the rights of the interested parties;
- Guarantee the provisions of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 pursuant to art. 13 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) and of the EU 2016/679 Regulation regarding the protection of data;
- Promptly inform the interested party in case of violation of personal data;
- Respond to all requests from interested parties no later than 30 working days;
- Ensure the correct management and processing of data in line with what is defined by the current regulations;
- Guarantee and ensure the security and confidentiality defined by current regulations.
Fondazione Giorgio e Isa de Chirico, with headquarters in Rome, 31 Piazza di Spagna (postal code 00187), represented by Professor Paolo Picozza, Esq. is the personal data controller.
An updated list of the data processors appointed by the data controller is available at the offices of Fondazione Giorgio e Isa de Chirico.
The contact details of the data controller are:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org - tel. 06/80693364.